Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mindworx Academy!
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AND TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BY USING OUR SERVICES OR REGISTERING FOR A COURSE/PROGRAM/PROGRAMME, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT, THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A COURSE/PROGRAM OR USE OUR SERVICES..
Entire agreement: These Terms, together with the Honor Code and Policies, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mindworx concerning your registration for a Course.
This Agreement ("Terms") sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of Mindworx's products and services (such as website services and course content), as well as your registration for any short course or other program ("Course") offered by Mindworx (as owned and operated by Mindworx Consulting ). These Terms can also be seen as your comprehensive Student Handbook, information source and rulebook. We hope that you find this information helpful..
Limitation of liability and indemnity:
- No liability for Course outcomes: We will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any costs, claims or damages that you may sustain or suffer as a result of registering for and/or participating in any Course or other service offered by us which is not relevant, suitable or does not meet yours and/or any relevant industry or commercial body's requirements. Under no circumstances do we guarantee your suitability for a particular Course based on the levels of difficulty. We cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable to you for any costs, claims or damages, if after the completion of a course you are not able to obtain employment or a promotion within your chosen field of study, or any other outcome you may believe completing a Course will assist you to attain.
- Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that we will not be liable for any cost, claims, damages (including, without limitation, indirect, extrinsic, special, penal, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss (such as loss of profits, business, goodwill, revenue or anticipated savings) or other damages of any kind, penalties, actions, judgments, suits, expenses, disbursements, fines or other amounts that you or any third party might suffer that relates to or arises from these Terms, your participation in a Course, or termination of a Course for any reason, whether or not anyone anticipated or should have anticipated that damages would occur. In no event shall Mindworx's aggregate liability to you for any and all claims exceed the total amount of fees received from you preceding any cause of action.
- Acknowledgment: You acknowledge and agree that the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in these Terms reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and Mindworx, and that these limitations are an essential basis to our ability to make services available to you on an economically feasible basis.
- Time constraint: You agree that, to the extent permissible by applicable law, any cause of action related to these Terms or Mindworx's services or Courses must commence within 1 year after the cause of action comes into being. If not, such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
- Indemnity: Subject to any applicable laws, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any claim that a third party might bring against us that relates to or arises from these Terms arising from your registration for a Course. This indemnity includes claims arising from your use of the Online Campus in a way that does not comply with these Terms, or if we transfer your profile to another person, or if another person accesses your profile without your consent. This indemnity also includes all liability or loss that we might suffer as a result of a claim, including legal costs on the highest permissible scale and any additional legal and collection costs.
Pricing, payment and delivery
- Course fees: When you register for a Course, you agree to pay the applicable Course fee and such other amounts as may be due by you arising from your participation in the Course.
- payment: The signee of this form is held jointly and severally liable for all debts relating to the training programme.
- Tax Invoices in electronic format: You hereby consent to the receipt of an invoice, which shall be sent to you in electronic format, to the email address that you provided upon registering for a Course. All invoices shall reflect the methods of payment that will be accepted in payment of such invoice.
- Bank charges: In the event that bank charges and/or fees are levied on or added to a payment made by you to us from any country or jurisdiction, you shall be liable for all such bank charges and additional costs.
- Payment of VAT and other Taxes: Any VAT or other applicable taxes payable in addition to the Course fees will be identified in your invoice or information pack and such amounts are your sole responsibility unless the contrary is stated.
- Payment reference: When making payment to us, you must ensure that your invoice number (to which the payment relates) is reflected on your payment. We will not be held liable if we are unable to locate your payment, and as a result you are suspended from participation in a Course.
- Suspension for non-payment: If you fail to make payment for a Course by the due date for payment (as agreed during registration and recorded in your invoice), then we may remove you from the Course or suspend your participation in the Course in our sole discretion. If you are suspended from participation, you will not be permitted to access the our Courses until such time as the outstanding payment has been made by you, and you will be given a period of time within which to rectify non-payment. If you fail to make payment within the given additional period of time, then we will be entitled to cancel your registration and remove you from the course and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- Reminders: You hereby acknowledge and consent to us contacting you in relation to payments due by you for a Course or in terms of these Terms, by way of email, text message, telephone calls, or other means as determined by us.
- Dispute: If there is a dispute between us relating to the payment of any Course fee, or the way in which you use the Course or the Website, we may at our sole discretion suspend your participation in the Course for the period of the dispute.
- Outstanding fees: If you do not settle your fees in accordance with the agreed payment terms, you will not receive your final result for your Course, and we will not issue any letters confirming attendance or completion of Course modules. You will not be issued with a certificate until all fees have been paid in full.
- Cancellation of registration: If you wish to cancel your Course registration, you will need to contact our head of Academy to discuss your intention. head of Academy will consult with you to discuss the matter and to assist you in reaching an informed decision. Should you decide to go ahead with the cancellation, you will be required to complete and submit a cancellation of registration form, which will be provided to you by our team, however refund terms and conditions may apply
- Course deferral: If you wish to defer your Course to the next scheduled presentation of that Course, you will need to contact Mindworx to discuss this intention. Mindworx will consult with you to discuss the matter and to assist you in reaching an informed decision. If you decide to go ahead with the deferral, you will be required to complete and submit a deferral application form (which will be provided to you by our team), and pay a deferral fee equivalent to 40% of the full listed Course fee, as well as any increase in the Course fees from when you first registered for the Course(Note:We do not guarantee that future presentations will be held. If you choose to delay your participation in a Course, you do so at your own risk, and we will not refund the deferral fee should the future presentation not be held.(for any given circumstance Mindowrx does not support/allow a defer into different Course under such no refund will be considered .
Refunds for cancellation will be paid in the following circumstances:
It is your responsibility to check if all your banking details entered are correct,Mindworx will not be held liable for an any loss,fraud and damage incurred when settling your Course fee
You will not be allowed to attend any Course should you fail to submit proof of payment prior to commencement of Course
- For all cancellations prior to Course start date:If you cancel within 20 days of registering and paying for the Course: You will receive a refund of any amounts paid by you in respect of that registration, in full, within 20 days after us receiving your request for cancellation. If you cancel more than 20 days after registering and paying for the Course: You will receive a full refund (to the extent that payment has been made), less 9% of the listed Course fee, payable as a cancellation fee.
- For all cancellations on or after the Course start date:
If you cancel at any time after 50% of the Course is completed: You will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid, and will be liable for the full Course fee.
Revision of Terms:Mindworx reserve the right to revise these Terms (including Policies) at our sole discretion from time to time. These revisions will become effective immediately on being posted to the Website and Online Campus, however, for all material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes if you are registered for a Course at the time when such changes come into effect.